I will have to search for the picture of Adelyn under a pile of stuffies in Kenna's bed... it's like 'I Spy' with a kids head hidden in the middle... :)
Thursday, February 25, 2010
More from my crafty kid...
If you could say that a 5 year old has a fetish, I would say Kenna does - for stuffies! The girl has more stuffed "things" than I probably know about, but has a personal inventory in her head, because she certainly knows when 1 is missing! She has handed along a few to Adelyn, but the all time favs she is not letting go of anytime soon... There are parties for them, school lessons, even crafts. Foam sticker fun the other day - she made a frame so I could take a picture of her with just a few... Bega bear, green hippo, white bear, and blue elephant (original names huh?) made it into this picture...


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment